TCC and U District Let’s Go! brought together a panel of experts to discuss shifting approaches around fare enforcement on transit as well as how community members and transportation agencies can work together to build a narrative towards more inclusive spaces. Enjoy the conversation and share with your networks!
- Abel Pacheco, Seattle City Councilmember, District 4
- Alison Eisinger, Executive Director, King County Coalition on Homelessness
- Cathy Jimenez, Fare Enforcement Program Manager, King County Metro
- Eli Steffen, Bus Driver, King County Metro
- Rhonda Carter, Chief of Staff, Sound Transit
- Laura Lee Sturm, Program Coordinator, U-District Let’s Go!
What does a safe and inclusive space on transit look like to you? Share in the comments below.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest transit, walking, and biking news in Washington State.