Join Senator Saldaña, Representative Shewmake, and Climate Alliance partners to debrief our Transportation for All work in Olympia this past legislative session, and learn about how COVID-19 is affecting our state’s transportation system, funding, and transit workers.
On the webinar, you will learn about how our Transportation for All work challenged the status quo of how we spend our transportation dollars and our calls for new progressive and stable transportation revenue sources.
We will also discuss critical ways we can be in solidarity with our transit workers and how COVID-19 is impacting our transportation system.
What: Transportation for All Debrief & COVID-19 Solidarity Webinar
When: Monday, March 30, 12-1 pm
Facilitator: Lauren Breynaert, Climate Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy
- Senator Rebecca Saldaña
- Representative Sharon Shewmake
- Bryce Yadon, Transportation Choices Coalition
- David Mendoza, Front & Centered
- Rebecca Ponzio, Washington Environmental Council
- Vlad Gutman-Britten, Washington State Labor Council