Tuxes & Trains
All Dressed Up with Places to Go!
Oct 1, 2021
4300 15th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
$150 General Admission
$75 Partner Admission
Tuxes and Trains will be a fully vaccinated event. Guests, staff, volunteers, and vendors will be required to show proof of vaccination upon entry.
About The Event
This year’s gala is very special — we’ll be celebrating a major transit milestone in Washington: Sound Transit’s Northgate Link Extension opening. The Northgate Link Extension adds three new stations in Seattle, two underground (U District and Roosevelt stations) and an elevated station at Northgate, heralding the golden age of light rail growth in the Puget Sound region, and we want to celebrate with all the people who’ve made it possible.
Tuxes & Trains will take place Friday, October 1st, 2021 at 7:30 pm in Seattle, WA. Get your tickets now, you don’t want to miss it!
All galleries, restrooms, and museum spaces are designed in accordance with ADA specifications. Please indicate any specific accommodations requests during registration. Contact TCC’s Events Specialist, McKenna Lux, for any questions.
Black-tie, fancy dress, or party attire appropriate to your cultural background.
Drinks included! Beer, wine, signature cocktails, and non-alcoholic options.
Bring your dancing shoes! Dance floor with a live DJ!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Tuxes & Trains 2021
There will be so many ways to show your love for transit at our event. We will have a variety of fun activities online and throughout the evening. Here are just a few examples of what we will be offering this year.
Bring Your Dancin’ Shoes
Live DJ and a dancefloor.
Get your transit and TCC swag! We will have an in-person gift shop with EXCLUSIVE items.
Can’t make it to the party? You can find our FUND PUBLIC TRANSIT gear at our online store.
Make some memories and capture them at our transit-themed photo booth!
Read about TCC's COVID-19 Precautions
TCC’s annual gala, Tuxes and Trains: All Dressed Up with Places to Go, will be a fully vaccinated event. Guests, staff, volunteers, and vendors will be required to show proof of vaccination upon entry. Any guests who are not able to show proof of vaccination at the door will be denied entry without a refund. The following forms of documentation are all acceptable for entry with matching photo ID required at the door:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered)
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record
Full vaccination means you have received the full dosage of either the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson and Johnson vaccine as of September 17, 2021 (two weeks prior to Tuxes and Trains).
In addition to proof of vaccination, TCC is taking additional precautions to keep our guests safe and comfortable. These measures include:
- Hosting in a spacious, high-ceiling venue at 50% capacity.
- Asking that guests wear a face covering when not eating or drinking, in compliance with the statewide facial covering mandate
- Providing masks, sanitizer, and hand-washing areas.
- Asking that all guests self-assess for any COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you feel ill.
By attending this event, you acknowledge and accept the risk and you are responsible for taking the precautions needed to keep yourself and others safe. TCC is following guidance from the CDC, Washington state, and King County Public Health, including the statewide facial covering mandate. Guests will be notified of any changes prior to the event. If you have questions or concerns about this criteria or need to discuss an exemption, please contact McKenna Lux, TCC’s Event Specialist, at email@example.com.
OCTOBER 1, 2021
4300 15th Ave NE | Seattle, WA 98105
- Sound Transit: Link Light Rail, bus route 542E
- King County Metro: Routes 44, 45, 48, 49, 70, 73, 271
- Community Transit: Route 810