Transportation Choices Coalition is Washington's only non-profit bringing you MORE CHOICES – buses, trains, sidewalks, and bike lanes. Sign up and get involved!
These are our press releases
Washington State Legislative Proposals Will Delay Sound Transit Progress
Mar 06, 2017
- Today the Washington State Senate met to discuss measures that will delay the implementation of our region’s mass transit system, ignoring the will of the voters to expand and improve regional transportation options.
Statement from Futurewise and Transportation Choices Coalition
Feb 08, 2016
- Futurewise and Transportation Choices thank recently departed Washington State Secretary of Transportation Lynn Peterson for her leadership and service.
Transportation Choices Coalition Announces New Executive Director
Nov 12, 2015
- Transportation Choices Coalition’s (TCC) Board announces the appointment of Shefali Ranganathan as the organization’s new Executive Director.
Transportation Choices Coalition statement on Proposition 1, Move Seattle
Nov 03, 2015
TRANSPORTATION CHOICES, KING COUNTY METRO, AND PARTNERS LAUNCH “BOOKS ON THE BUS,” FIRST-EVER BOOK CLUB FOR BUS RIDERS
Jun 21, 2012
- Creating community in transit while supporting local authors and literacy nonprofits
State Legislature Leaves Transit Riders Stranded
Apr 11, 2012
- The special session came to a close yesterday without any action taken to address the local transportation funding crisis in Washington State.
Nearly 100 organizations and public officials show support for long-term transit funding bill waiting for legislative action
Mar 20, 2012
- Strong and varied support for more transportation funding choices for local governments and transit for Washington residents
Transit advocates praise King County Council on saving bus service
Aug 15, 2011Seattle
- County Council votes to approve funding for Metro bus service to stave off double digit service cuts