Transportation Choices Coalition is Washington's only non-profit bringing you MORE CHOICES – buses, trains, sidewalks, and bike lanes. Sign up and get involved!
Transit Talks are quarterly lunchtime forums on hot-button transportation issues in the Puget Sound region.
Transit Talks are quarterly forums on hot-button transportation issues in the
Puget Sound region.
Ride & Ride
Date: Tuesday, May 8th
Time: 12pm - 1pm
Location: Bertha Knight Landes Room, Seattle City Hall
To celebrate Bike Everywhere Month in May and Ride Transit Month in June, we are partnering with Cascade Bicycle Club to explore the intersection of transit and biking at our next Transit Talk.
What are the barriers and opportunities to creating a seamless multi-modal system? How can policy and infrastructure center people's safety, comfort, and ease?
Bring your lunch and join us on May 8th to discuss how modes that are often set up to compete for space and money can actually complement each other to serve vibrant and thriving communities.
Moderator: Casey Gifford, Seattle Bicycle Advisory Board Co-Chair
- Dawn Schellenberg, Seattle Department of Transportation, Community engagement Liaison
- Emily Paine, Metro Transit Operator / Co-Owner, Beneath the Streets Tours
- Gabriel Scheer, LimeBike, Director of Strategic Development
- Kate Elliott, King County Metro, Transportation & Route Facilities Planner
- Phyllis Porter, Rainier Valley Greenways, Co-Chair
Follow the conversation online and get event updates @Transpochoices on Twitter and Facebook with #TransitTalks.