Transportation Choices Coalition is Washington's only non-profit bringing you MORE CHOICES – buses, trains, sidewalks, and bike lanes. Sign up and get involved!
Nov 12, 2015
- Transportation Choices Coalition’s (TCC) Board announces the appointment of Shefali Ranganathan as the organization’s new Executive Director.
Nov 03, 2015
TRANSPORTATION CHOICES, KING COUNTY METRO, AND PARTNERS LAUNCH “BOOKS ON THE BUS,” FIRST-EVER BOOK CLUB FOR BUS RIDERSJun 21, 2012
Creating community in transit while supporting local authors and literacy nonprofitsSEATTLE, June 21, 2012 – Transportation Choices Coalition, King County Metro, and partners Richard Hugo House, King County Library System, and Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association today launched Books on the Bus, a community-wide book club for bus riders.
Apr 11, 2012
- The special session came to a close yesterday without any action taken to address the local transportation funding crisis in Washington State.
Jul 01, 2013KING 5 News
- Cuts to Metro Transit service are much more likely after state lawmakers did not pass a $10 billion transportation funding package.
Mar 15, 2012Seattle Times
- Seattle Times covers the story we broke on our blog about the new Colman Dock replacing the passenger only ferry service.
Feb 15, 2012Tacoma News Tribune
- Washington’s transportation system is the backbone of our economy, shaping nearly every aspect of our daily lives, including our health. We have a responsibility to build a transportation system that generates local prosperity, protects our most vulnerable populations, prevents chronic disease and reduces obesity while providing everyone with the freedom to safely get where they need to go.
Feb 07, 2012Publicola
- Publicola covers our retort to Washington Policy Center's false claims about transit funding.